CENTRALIZED FILTRATION SYSTEM
The centralized filtration system is a single filtration unit that supplies clean coolant to a small group of machines or an entire shop floor. It is a combination of various coolant filtration systems and their accessories. This system facilitates the use of the same fluid on all the machines and creates a uniform pressure. Centralized filtration systems are an economical and convenient option for large facilities. Any of our filtration systems can be designed to perform as a centralized unit. We customize designs to fit your shop space requirements.
- Reduced downtime: All machines can be cleaned in one shot.
- Easy coolant management: Maintenance of the system is at one point that reduces the manpower.
- Fully automated operation.
- Saves space in the shop.
- High machine operation efficiency: All machines are fed with the same concentration and pressure of coolant resulting in better machining results.
- Increases coolant and tool life.
- Low life-cycle costs in terms of power and consumables.
- Cleaner shop.
- Enormous cost savings.
- Machining operations