OIL RECOVERY PRESS (ORP)
The oil recovery press is designed to increase the swarf value by minimizing the loss of cutting oil. Typically grinding waste contains about 25-30% cutting oil even after the filtration process. Our oil recovery press extracts maximum amount of cutting oil which would otherwise being wasted. The remaining swarf is left free of oil and suitable enough for efficient recycling, giving higher value for the product. Some of the metals that can be recovered are High Speed Steel (HSS), Tungsten and other precious metals.
Our oil recovery press has a large capacity hopper that can hold approximately 256 US gallons (970 litres). It has minimal running cost and short payback time which remarkably helps in saving costs on purchasing new oil.
- Cost reduction through oil recovery
- Increase swarf value due to reduction in oil content
- Minimize loss in cutting oil
- Environmental recycling credit
- Economical operation
- Short payback period
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Electro-Chemical Machining (ECM)
- Lubricating oil
- Hydraulic oil
- Transformer oil