PRE-COAT FILTRATION SYSTEM
Our pre-coat filtration systems can filter anywhere from 20 gallons (75.6 L) to over several 1000 gallons (3780 L) per minute.
Our systems are known for their durability, helping our customers maintain overall production efficiency for decades with low maintenance. We offer a variety of standard models. We also provide the option to customize and design pre-coat filters that suit your application needs.
The pre-coat filter works with the aid of filter media. The filter vessels consist of tubes made of polyester or polypropylene. The dirty liquid is mixed in with the filter media and is hydraulically coated evenly on the filter tube`s surface. These deposits are referred to as ‘cake’. When the dirty liquid passes through at optimum pressure, the dirt particles from the liquid get stuck onto the cake, while the clean liquid passes through and gets collected in a tank. When the filter vessel reaches a threshold pressure, this filtration stage stops. The dirt mixed in with the cake (sludge/ slurry) on the surface of the tubes is removed and automatically dried for further liquid recovery.
- Optimize your filtration process through error-proof design and the fabrication of a complete filtration system.
- Highly recommended for fine filtration (5 microns)
- PLC-controlled operation with touch screen display, data logging, control and remote access feature.
- Automated filtration stages
- Temperature control for liquids – chillers/ heaters.
- A VFD-controlled pumping system for filtered liquid.
- Custom-designed/ standard tanks for clean and dirty liquids with automatic/ manual flush operation.
- Oil and water based metalworking coolants
- Gun drilling
- Distillery products
- Other oil applications