SCRAPER CHIP CONVEYOR
The scraper chip conveyor is a type of conveyor mainly used for handling small chips in bulk, generated from machining operations. Scrapers are provided with chains to remove the chips coming from the machine and are collected in a chip trolley. The scraper conveyor can be designed in several ways to suit customer needs. It can either be inserted in a machine tunnel or placed at the bottom of the dirty fluid holding tank. It can also be used in combination. Wipers are attached to a moving chain placed in the tank. Sediment coarse dirt is moved along with the wipers in a bin placed at one end of the tank.
- Simplest device to handle coarse dirt in bulk.
- No consumables.
- Fully automated operation.
- Automatic jamming sensor.
- Can be used with filtration and separation devices.
- Can be inserted into machine beds.
- Can be used as a collection tank.
- Customized to your needs.
- Light chip loads
- Aluminum, Brass, Steel, Cast Iron machining