SCREW CHIP CONVEYOR
The screw conveyor uses the principle of Archimedes’ screw. We utilized this concept to perfect the screw conveyor that is easy to install, maintain and adapt easily to a broad range of applications for transferring all types and sizes of chips. These devices help in the systematic movement and disposal of chips. Thanks to its compact size and simple design it can be fitted in spaces that are not easily accessible.
Screw flutes are present on center shaft. The pitch and diameter of the screw flytes are designed as per process requirements. This screw is placed inside a housing. A geared drive rotates the screw. The duration and speed of rotation shall be designed based on the quantity of chip that needs to be removed. A torque arm is placed in the conveyor to protect the geared drive from getting jammed.
- Simple and compact design.
- Economical alternatives to the belt, pneumatic, or aeromechanical conveying devices.
- Ability to distribute bulk materials to different areas using multiple inlets and discharge points.
- Equipped to handle corrosive or hazardous materials.
- Ensured mechanical and electrical safety.