SLUDGE DRYING UNIT (SDU)
The Sludge drying unit (SDU) is a complementing product for improved sludge handling. The unit is a standard part of all our pre-coat filters, however SDUs can be integrated with other types of filtration system at your facility to recover maximum coolant oil. As a result have drier cakes than any other competing products in the market.
The portable Sludge Drying Unit’s holding capacity ranges from 6 US gallons (22 litres) to 200 US gallons (757 litres) of sludge in its pot (removable from system). This device helps separate the oil out of the slurry from any existing filter type. The sludge drying unit is capable of extracting oil from the sludge without the need for additional sludge pumps. The recovered oil is then piped back to the dirty oil tank and the dried sludge collected inside the pot could be emptied for the next cycle.
- More oil recovered, more cost saved
- Reduction in oil content with disposed sludge (waste)
- Operated using plant pneumatic air supply
- Portable sizes from 12 to 42 inches diameter units
- Can be installed anywhere close to existing oil tank
- Dry cake will have less than 28% oil be weight
- Economical and environmental-friendly
- Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Electro-Chemical Machining (ECM)
- Lubricating oil
- Hydraulic oil
- Transformer oil